Damon Suede grew up out-n-proud deep in the anus of right-wing America, and escaped as soon as it was legal. Having lived all over (Houston, New York, London, Prague), he’s earned his crust as a model, a messenger, a promoter, a programmer, a sculptor, a singer, a stripper, a bookkeeper, a bartender, a techie, a teacher, a director . . . but writing has ever been his bread and butter.
Though new to M/M, Damon has been a full-time writer for print, stage, and screen for two decades. He has won some awards, but counts his blessings more often: his amazing friends, his demented family, his beautiful husband, his loyal fans, and his silly, stern, seductive Muse who keeps whispering in his ear, year after year.
Connect with Damon:
- Website: DamonSuede.com
- Facebook profile: facebook.com/damon.suede
- Facebook fan page: facebook.com/pages/Damon-Suede
- Google+: profiles.google.com/u/0/101253837178781687484
- Manic Readers: manicreaders.com/DamonSuede
- GLBT Bookshelf: bookworld.editme.com/damonsuede
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/damonsuede